MIKIHOUSE MIKIGHOUSE BABY SHOES
11-9301-829-02-15Regular price $199.00
White / Black: New color in the spring / summer of 2022
* For loose-fitting, we recommend choosing your child's actual size.
These are the collaboration shoes from "Miki House x Mizuno", which value the growth of children's feet.☆
Recommended shoes with excellent design and functionality.
[Renewal points from the previous model]
Part 1: Upper material (leather part)
Changed to a short-haired nubuck-like synthetic leather.
Friction-induced fluff is less likely to occur, and strength is improved.
It is easy to clean, making it easier to handle.
Part 2: Insole "Ashiyubi walking insole"
(1) Unevenness of the toes to be caught with toes
(2) Structure that is easy to bend according to the position where the feet bend (back side)
(3) 3D structure that wraps the heel
(4) Fitting guide on the toe that can easily see the appropriate size
(5) Print to prevent left and right mistakes
Additionally, it also has the original Miki House function.
The shape of a child's foot resembles a fan with toes that spread each time they walk.
It is designed along this fan-shaped foot and adopts a last (footprint) that has room for toes not to impede movement.
During the childhood period, particularly while walking, it is difficult for toes to rise, leading to an unstable balance, which can cause tripping and falling.
By providing moderate curvature to the toes, stumbling can be prevented.
Wearing hard-to-bend shoes may cause stumbling, burden bones and muscles, and impede natural walking.
The flexsole is designed so that shoes can be bent flexibly as per the bent position of feet, helping ensure smooth walking and promoting arch formation.
As a child's feet are still developing, landings can cause substantial impacts, making them more prone to fall and their heels more likely to lean inward.
A large, durable counter firmly supports the heel, preventing inward leaning and promoting correct foot skeletal formation.
・Last design that is wide enough for 2E equivalent foot size: Designed in a size equivalent to 2E.
These shoes offer numerous functions☆
Please try them for your child's growth!
* For those who use both the Ashiyubi walking insole and the insole together
Due to the nature of the Ashayubi walking insole, we recommend wearing it in an appropriate size as much as possible.
However, if you purchase an insole separately for adjustment because the size does not match, please put the insole under the Ashiyubi walking insole.
・Kids Design Award
- Style Number
- Second shoe-specific flex sole 2E last design sturdy counter Ashiyubi walking insole
- Synthetic leather mesh
- (Leather part) Synthetic leather (Sole material type) Synthetic sole