Mizuno Collaboration Baby Shoes
11-9302-822-08-14Regular price $199.00
Navy: 2021 Fall / Winter New Color
Collaboration shoes of "Miki House x Mizuno", which value the growth of children's feet.☆
Recommended shoes with excellent design and functionality.
[Renewal points from the conventional model]
Part 1: Upper material (leather part)
Changed to a short-hair nubuck-like artificial leather.
Less fluff due to friction and improved strength.
Easy to remove dirt and easier to handle.
Part 2: Insole "Ashiyubi walking insole"
(1) The unevenness of the toes to be caught with the toes
(2) Structure that is easy to bend according to the position where the feet bend (back side)
(3) 3D structure that wraps the heel
(4) Fitting guide on the toe that can easily see the appropriate size
(5) Print to prevent left and right mistakes
In addition, it also has the original Miki House function.
・ Foot design
The child's feet have a fan-shaped toe, and their fingertips spread each time they walk.
It is designed along this fan-shaped foot, and adopts the last (footprint) that has room to the toe that does not hinder the movement of the foot.
・ Two spring
When children are walking, their toes are hard to rise, especially when they are young, and they have poor balance, making them more likely to stumble and fall.
Adding a moderate curve to the toe helps prevent stumbling.
Wearing shoes that are hard to bend can cause stumbling, burden bones, and muscles, and hinder natural walking.
The flexsole is designed so that the shoes bend flexibly according to the bent position of the feet, helping smooth walking and promoting arch formation.
・ Solid counter
The child's feet are still immature, so the impact of landing is large and the heels are more likely to fall inward.
Large and durable counters firmly fix the heel to prevent inward movement and promote the proper formation of the foot's skeleton.
・ Last design with a wide foot equivalent to 2E
Designed to be size equivalent to 2E.
Shoes with so many functions☆
Please try them for your child's growth!
* For those who use the Ashiyubi walking insole and the insole together
Due to the nature of the Ashiyubi walking insole, we recommend wearing it in an appropriate size as much as possible.
However, if you purchase an insole separately for adjustment because the size does not match, please put the insole under the Ashiyubi walking insole.
・ Kids Design Award
- Style Number
- Second shoe specification, flexsole, 2E last design, solid counter, Ashiyubi walking insole
- Synthetic leather (white, navy), polyester print (pink), mesh print
- (Leather part) Synthetic leather, (Sole type) Synthetic sole