MIKIHOUSE LUNCH BOX
15-4131-573-03----Regular price $39.00
* Cannot be used in an oven or on a grill.
* Weld lines on plastic products:
During the manufacturing process of plastic products, a joint where resin connects to resin can appear as a line-shaped pattern called a weld line. This may look like a crack, but rest assured that there is no impact on strength or risk of cracking from this part of the product.
Size: 169 x 104 x 58 mm
Capacity: 500 ml
Precautions for use
- Do not sterilize by boiling, as it may become distorted.
- Do not use in a heat-insulated container.
- Be careful as the container may become overheated during microwave heating.
- Please discontinue use immediately if cracks or chips occur.
- Do not place near an open flame.
- Please read the quality and handling instructions engraved on the product before use.
- Open and close the lid securely by operating the fasteners on both sides in the correct position at the same time.
- Do not freeze with contents inside.
- When using hot food, be sure to cool it down first before putting on the lid, as it could become deformed and difficult to open.
- The product may become discolored due to dark-colored foods or synthetic food coloring.
- Strongly scented foods may leave an odor in the product.
- If oil or grease gets on the design, it may cause discoloration.
- Wash with a neutral detergent using a sponge or soft cloth, rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water, and dry completely.
- Scrubbing with a scouring brush, cleanser, or polishing agent may cause scratches.
- If using an alkaline detergent, rinse well and ensure no residue remains.
- Do not use an orange oil-based detergent, as it may cause deterioration of the product and fading of the design.
- Be careful not to scratch the design, as detergent or oil may penetrate and cause it to peel off.
- The packing can be removed from the lid for washing, but do not pull it as this may cause it to stretch.
- Be sure to set the packing correctly. Twisting or buckling may cause water leaks.
- After washing, be sure to dry completely before reassembling the product.
- Do not use alcohol to disinfect.
【Handling precautions for microwave use】
- Please remove the lid before use.
- Do not use for dry heating only.
- Although it is suitable for use in a microwave oven, do not use on direct heat, in an oven, or on a grill.
- Please consult the product, microwave, and handling instructions fully before use. (Overheating may cause deformation, so please keep the following points in mind.)
- For foods with low moisture content or small amounts of food, reduce the heating time.
- Avoid heating foods with high oil content, as it may become overheated.
- Use for up to 500W x 2 minutes when heating in a microwave oven. If your microwave oven has a higher wattage, adjust the heating time accordingly.
【Handling precautions for dishwasher use】
- Do not use in a commercial dishwashing machine.
- Do not stack other items on top of the lunch box, as it may become deformed due to heat or weight.
- Please read the product instructions and handling instructions for the dishwasher carefully before using.
- Do not touch the heater section of the dishwasher with the product, as it may cause smoking, scorching, deformation, melting, and unpleasant odors.
- Please read the instructions and handling instructions for the detergent used carefully before use.
* To ensure safe use, please check the precautions on the back of the vinyl bag at all times and keep it carefully stored for future reference.
- Style Number
- Microwave-safe with an included name sticker (lid should be removed), dishwasher-safe, dish-drying machine-safe, BPA-free
- (Lid) AS resin, (Body and partition) Polypropylene, (Fasteners) ABS resin, (Packing) Silicone rubber