Kuma-chan Straw Hopper
76-7021-386-12----Regular price $49.00
It is a straw hopper type water bottle.
The lid has a cute bear face on it and can be opened and closed like a slider.
It is a compact size that is easy for children to carry.
It is recommended as a gift in the clear case.
・Slide-type straw bottle
・For cold water only
・Not compatible with dishwashers / dish dryers
・Not microwave safe
* The replacement part is "Straw Hopper Straw & Packin Set" with product number 76-7022-389.
Capacity: 350 ml
Precautions for using products
- When opening and closing the lid cover, be careful not to pinch your fingers.
- This product does not have a cooling function.
- Do not swing the strap and bottle as it can cause accidents.
- Do not add cold beverages above 25 degrees Celsius as it may cause burns in the mouth.
- Do not add carbonated drinks like soda water. They may leak due to water pressure.
- Do not leave the bottle in a place with high temperature, such as inside a car, for a long time. The air inside the bottle will expand due to heat and the liquid may spurt out.
- Please note that rapid changes in temperature may cause the liquid to spurt out.
- The bottle is not fully sealed, so use it while it is standing up. It may leak when lying down.
- When carrying the bottle in a bag, always put it in a waterproof bag or other protective cover.
- If the bottle leaks, first check if the packing and mouthpiece are properly attached.
- Be sure to attach the packing without twisting it. When removing it, use a thin tool to lift it out of the groove.
- The straw and mouthpiece may clog, so avoid putting drinks with pulp in the bottle.
- Do not freeze the bottle with the liquid inside.
- Be sure to clean the bottle before using it.
- Always close the lid and the lid cover tightly.
- When opening the lid cover, be careful as there may be water droplets on the straw.
- Do not carry the bottle with the lid cover open (it may cause liquid spills or damage).
- Please note that oil stains and exposure to high temperatures may cause the print to peel off. Do not immerse it in water containing oil.
- Be careful not to drop or apply strong impact to the bottle as it may break.
- Do not place the bottle near fire.
- Do not use it in a microwave oven.
- Do not use an automatic dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Do not sterilize by boiling as it may cause deformation.
- Wash with a neutral detergent on a sponge or soft cloth with lukewarm water.
- Do not use an alkaline detergent or orange oil-based detergent as it may cause the pattern to peel off or discolor.
- Do not use a scrubber or polishing powder.
- Use kitchen chlorine bleach when bleaching. Excessive bleaching can damage the product. The bleach time should be limited to 30-40 minutes, and the dilution concentration should follow the instructions for each bleach. After bleaching, rinse well with water.
- Avoid using alcohol disinfectant as it may cause the pattern to peel off or discolor.
- Use a baby disinfectant when disinfecting, following the instructions for each disinfectant.
- Style Number
- (lid and body) polypropylene (lid cover) ABS resin (straw) polyethylene (packing, mouthpiece, tube) silicone rubber
If you have any inquiries or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Or scan QR code
By Appointment Only
#160 - 11181 Voyageur Way Richmond BC CA V6X 3N9
May be different on public holidays.
Size Conversion Chart
We always recommend to measure your child for the right fit.
If your child falls into two different sizes, it is best to size up to ensure a better fit.
|50||0 mos||20||6 - 12||0 -3 mos|
|60||3 mos||23.5||10 - 16||3 -6 mos|
|70||6 mos||27.5||14 - 21||6 - 9 mos|
|80||12 mos||31.5||20 - 27||9 - 18 mos|
|90||2T||35.5||26 - 33||18 m - 3 yrs|
|100||3T||39.5||31 - 38||3 - 4 yrs|
|110||4T||43.5||37 - 48||4 - 5 yrs|
|120||5T||47||45 - 55||5 - 6 yrs|
|130||6T||51||52 - 64||6 - 7 yrs|
|Our Sizes||US Sizes||Height
|XS||12 m - 2T||31.5 - 35.5||80 - 90|
|S||3T - 4T||35.5 - 43.5||100 - 110|
|M||5T - 6T||43.5 - 51||120 - 130|
|7 - 9||3 mos||2.75 - 3.5|
|9 - 11||6 mos||3.5 - 4.25|
|11 - 13||12 mos||4.25 - 5|
|13 - 15||2T||5 - 6|
|15 - 17||3T||6 - 6.75|
|17 - 19||4T||6.75 - 7.5|
|19 - 21||5T||7.5 - 8.25|
|Our Sizes||US Sizes||Age|
|S||12 m - 3T||1 - 3 yrs|
|M||3T - 5T||3 - 5 yrs|
|L||5T - 7T||5 - 7 yrs|
Shoes (Download Measuring Sheet)
|US Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Length