HOT BISCUITS DRINKING FLASK
76-7021-386-12----Regular price $49.00
It is a straw hopper type water bottle.
The lid has a cute bear face on it and can be opened and closed like a slider.
It is a compact size that is easy for children to carry.
It is recommended as a gift in the clear case.
・Slide-type straw bottle
・For cold water only
・Not compatible with dishwashers / dish dryers
・Not microwave safe
* The replacement part is "Straw Hopper Straw & Packin Set" with product number 76-7022-389.
Capacity: 350 ml
Precautions for using products
- When opening and closing the lid cover, be careful not to pinch your fingers.
- This product does not have a cooling function.
- Do not swing the strap and bottle as it can cause accidents.
- Do not add cold beverages above 25 degrees Celsius as it may cause burns in the mouth.
- Do not add carbonated drinks like soda water. They may leak due to water pressure.
- Do not leave the bottle in a place with high temperature, such as inside a car, for a long time. The air inside the bottle will expand due to heat and the liquid may spurt out.
- Please note that rapid changes in temperature may cause the liquid to spurt out.
- The bottle is not fully sealed, so use it while it is standing up. It may leak when lying down.
- When carrying the bottle in a bag, always put it in a waterproof bag or other protective cover.
- If the bottle leaks, first check if the packing and mouthpiece are properly attached.
- Be sure to attach the packing without twisting it. When removing it, use a thin tool to lift it out of the groove.
- The straw and mouthpiece may clog, so avoid putting drinks with pulp in the bottle.
- Do not freeze the bottle with the liquid inside.
- Be sure to clean the bottle before using it.
- Always close the lid and the lid cover tightly.
- When opening the lid cover, be careful as there may be water droplets on the straw.
- Do not carry the bottle with the lid cover open (it may cause liquid spills or damage).
- Please note that oil stains and exposure to high temperatures may cause the print to peel off. Do not immerse it in water containing oil.
- Be careful not to drop or apply strong impact to the bottle as it may break.
- Do not place the bottle near fire.
- Do not use it in a microwave oven.
- Do not use an automatic dishwasher or dish dryer.
- Do not sterilize by boiling as it may cause deformation.
- Wash with a neutral detergent on a sponge or soft cloth with lukewarm water.
- Do not use an alkaline detergent or orange oil-based detergent as it may cause the pattern to peel off or discolor.
- Do not use a scrubber or polishing powder.
- Use kitchen chlorine bleach when bleaching. Excessive bleaching can damage the product. The bleach time should be limited to 30-40 minutes, and the dilution concentration should follow the instructions for each bleach. After bleaching, rinse well with water.
- Avoid using alcohol disinfectant as it may cause the pattern to peel off or discolor.
- Use a baby disinfectant when disinfecting, following the instructions for each disinfectant.
- Style Number
- (lid and body) polypropylene (lid cover) ABS resin (straw) polyethylene (packing, mouthpiece, tube) silicone rubber